Here is the branch diary of meetings and social events for the next few months.
- Sheffield day trip
Thursday 23 August 2018
A day trip by train to visit some superb pubs in Sheffield. Drinking here is always an excellent day out!
Meet at Chester station in time for the 1052 train to Manchester. If you are definitely coming please email ku.gro.csacarmac@slaicos so we can look out for you.
- Regional Cider winner presentation
Saturday 1 September 2018 13:30
Cricketers Arms, St Helens
Presentation of the regional cider pub of the year award to the Cricketers in St Helens. Sept 1 130. It's a brilliant pub, hope you can make it along to the presentation.
- Ceiriog Valley Pubs
Friday 7 September 2018 18:00
A minibus trip up the Ceiriog Valley to visit pubs in Llanarmon DC, Glyn Ceiriog and Pontfadog. Depart Mill Hotel at 6.00, pick up at Wrexham station and return to Chester by 11.00. Cost is £10 per person. Please reserve a seat by email to ku.gro.csacarmac@slaicos.
- Branch Meeting Thursday 20 September 2018 20:00 Halfway House, Childer Thornton
- Branch Meeting Thursday 18 October 2018 20:00 Bridge End Inn, Ruabon
- Branch Meeting Thursday 15 November 2018 20:00 Cornerhouse, Chester
- Branch Meeting & Xmas Social Thursday 13 December 2018 20:00 Cross Keys, Chester